Kueski is disrupting the consumer lending industry globally and changing the way credit risk is assessed with machine learning, big data, and other novel technologies. Growing 10X year over year, Kueski is a startup with a presence in Silicon Valley and Guadalajara. Our investors (CrunchFund, Core Ventures Group, Victory Park, Richmond Global, Rise Capital, Sobrato, Ariel Poler) are among the best in the World, they have invested in companies like Uber, Pinterest, FourSquare, Airbnb, Square, and we have raised over 35 M USD in our 3+ years of operation.
Full Time · Remote OK · San Francisco · Designer · UI/UX Design · User Researcher
We are building one of the best engineering teams in Latin America, focused on improving the lives of millions of people underserved by traditional banks. We are hiring full time engineers and scientists.
- Work with a small team of mobile engineers to build our Android mobile platform.
- Build new features for our cutting-edge mobile development framework used by all of product development.
- Collaborate with other teams to enhance Kueski mobile user experience.
- Create tools and infrastructure to enable rapid iteration cycles on mobile.
Skills & Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of Android UI frameworks, MVC application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Industry experience in mobile development and production applications.
- Passion for mobile products, and personal projects or other work on the App Store are a plus.
- Impeccable attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI.
- Love of learning and the Kueski product.